Pawhuska Hospital offers program for adults
Senior Strong Services provides support and education to older adults who are experiencing difficulties associated with life adjustments such as loss of a spouse or medical issues.
The program’s mission is to provide direction to a better quality of life that stresses the dignity, respect and confidentiality of the individual. The program offers positive living skills, grief and loss resolution, health and wellness training, communication skills, stress management and medication management. Additionally, the program provides free transportation, nutritious lunch and snacks.
How do you know if you or a loved one could benefit from Senior Strong Services?
The following questions can help.
1. Are you having difficulty coping with the loss of a loved one?
2. Do you often think of sad events and become tearful?
3. Do you have difficulty sleeping, or are you sleeping more than usual?
4. Have you recently lost weight?
5. Do you feel lonely?
6. Do you feel hopeless or helpless?
7. Do you feel irritated or get angry over “little” things?
8. Do you feel tired, worn out or as if you have lost your energy?
If you answered yes to three or more, you may be at risk. Senior Strong Services can help. Call for a free, confidential assessment at 918-287-3232. Medicare is the primary payer for services.