‘Transporter: Refueled’ debuts
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• The Transporter: Refueled — In the south of France, former special-ops mercenary Frank Martin enters into a game of chess with a femme-fatale and her three sidekicks who are looking for revenge against a sinister Russian kingpin. Stars Ed Skrein, Loan Chabanol, Ray Stevenson. Rated PG-13.
• War Room — A seemingly perfect family look to fix their problems with the help of Miss Clara, an older, wiser woman. Stars Priscilla Shirer, T.C. Stallings. Rated PG.
• We Are Your Friends — Caught between a forbidden romance and the expectations of his friends, aspiring DJ Cole Carter attempts to find the path in life that leads to fame and fortune. Stars Zac Efron, Wes Bentley. Rated R.
• American Ultra — A stoner — who is in fact a government agent — is marked as a liability and targeted for extermination. But he’s too well-trained and too high for them to handle. Stars Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart, Connie Britton. Rated R.
• Sinister 2 — A young mother and her twin sons move into a rural house that’s marked for death. Stars James Ransone, Shannyn Sossamon. Rated R.
• No Escape — In their new overseas home, an American family soon finds themselves caught in the middle of a coup, and they frantically look for a safe escape in an environment where foreigners are being immediately executed. Stars Lake Bell, Pierce Brosnan, Owen Wilson. Rated R.
• Straight Outta Compton — The group NWA emerges from the streets of Compton, California in the mid-1980s and revolutionizes Hip Hop culture with their music and tales about life in the hood. O’Shea Jackson Jr., Corey Hawkins. Rated R.
• Minions — Minions Stuart, Kevin and Bob are recruited by Scarlet Overkill, a super-villain who, alongside her inventor husband Herb, hatches a plot to take over the world. Voices of Pierre Coffin, Sandra Bullock, Jon Hamm. Rated PG.
Synopses from the Internet Movie Database website, imdb.com.