5th ‘Mission: Impossible’ hits theaters
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• Mission: Impossible-Rogue Nation — Ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the Syndicate — an International rogue organization as highly skilled as they are, committed to destroying the IMF. Stars Tom Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson, Jeremy Renner. Rated PG-13.
• Shaun the Sheep — When Shaun decides to take the day off and have some fun, he gets a little more action than he bargained for. A mix up with the Farmer, a caravan and a very steep hill lead them all to the Big City and it’s up to Shaun and the flock to return everyone safely to the green grass of home. Voices of Justin Fletcher, John Sparkes. (Starts Wednesday)
• Vacation — Rusty Griswold takes his own family on a road trip to “Walley World” in order to spice things up with his wife and reconnect with his sons. Stars Ed Helms, Christina Applegate. Rated R.
• Pixels (2D and 3D) — When aliens misinterpret video feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war, they attack the Earth in the form of the video games. Stars Adam Sandler, Kevin James. Rated PG-13.
• Paper Towns — A young man and his friends embark upon the road trip of their lives to find the missing girl next door. Stars Nat Wolff, Cara Delevingne. Rated PG-13.
• Southpaw — Boxer Billy Hope turns to trainer Tick Willis to help him get his life back on track after losing his wife in a tragic accident and his daughter to child protection services. Stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Rachel McAdams. Rated R.
• Trainwreck — Having thought that monogamy was never possible, a commitment-phobic career woman may have to face her fears when she meets a good guy. Stars Amy Schumer, Bill Hader. Rated R.
• Ant-Man (2D and 3D) — Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world. Stars Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Corey Stoll. Rated PG-13.
• Minions (2D and 3D) — Minions Stuart, Kevin and Bob are recruited by Scarlet Overkill, a super-villain who, alongside her inventor husband Herb, hatches a plot to take over the world. Voices of Pierre Coffin, Sandra Bullock, Jon Hamm. Rated PG.
Synopses from the Internet Movie Database website, imdb.com.