‘Spy’ infiltrates theaters; ‘Insidious’ prequel debuts
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• Spy — A desk-bound CIA analyst volunteers to go undercover to infiltrate the world of a deadly arms dealer, and prevent diabolical global disaster. Stars Melissa McCarthy, Rose Byrne, Jude Law. Rated R.
• Insidious: Chapter 3 — A prequel set before the haunting of the Lambert family that reveals how gifted psychic Elise Rainier reluctantly agrees to use her ability to contact the dead in order to help a teenage girl who has been targeted by a dangerous supernatural entity. Stars Dermot Mulroney, Stefanie Scott. Rated PG-13.
• Entourage — Movie star Vincent Chase, together with his boys Eric, Turtle, and Johnny, are back — and back in business with super agent-turned-studio head Ari Gold. Stars Adrian Grenier, Jeremy Piven, Kevin Connolly. Rated R.
• Aloha — A celebrated military contractor returns to the site of his greatest career triumphs and re-connects with a long-ago love while unexpectedly falling for the hard-charging Air Force watchdog assigned to him. Stars Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, Emma Stone. Rated PG-13.
• San Andreas (2D and 3D) — In the aftermath of a massive earthquake in California, a rescue-chopper pilot makes a dangerous journey across the state in order to rescue his estranged daughter. Stars Dwayne Johnson, Carla Gugino. Rated PG-13.
• Tomorrowland — Bound by a shared destiny, a teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor embark on a mission to unearth the secrets of a place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory. Stars George Clooney, Britt Robertson, Hugh Laurie. Rated PG.
• Pitch Perfect 2 — After a humiliating command performance at Lincoln Center, the Barden Bellas enter an international competition that no American group has ever won in order to regain their status and right to perform. Stars Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson. Rated PG-13.
• Avengers: Age of Ultron — When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans. Stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo. Rated PG-13.
Synopses from the Internet Movie Database website, imdb.com.