‘Monkey Kingdom,’ ‘Paul Blart’ sequel debut in theaters this week
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 — After six years of keeping our malls safe, Paul Blart has earned a well-deserved vacation. He heads to Vegas with his teenage daughter before she heads off to college. But safety never takes a holiday and when duty calls, Blart answers. Stars Kevin James, Raini Rodriguez. Rated PG.
• Unfriended — A group of online chat room friends find themselves haunted by a mysterious, supernatural force using the account of their dead friend. Stars Heather Sossaman, Matthew Bohrer. Rated R.
• Monkey Kingdom — A nature documentary that follows a newborn monkey and its mother as they struggle to survive within the competitive social hierarchy of the Temple Troop, a dynamic group of monkeys who live in ancient ruins found deep in the storied jungles of South Asia. Narrated by Tina Fey. Rated G.
• Furious 7 — Deckard Shaw seeks revenge against Dominic Toretto and his family for the death of his brother. Stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson. Rated PG-13.
• The Longest Ride — The lives of a young couple intertwine with a much older man as he reflects back on a lost love while he’s trapped in an automobile crash. Stars Scott Eastwood, Britt Robertson. Rated PG-13.
• Get Hard — When millionaire James King is nailed for fraud and bound for San Quentin, he turns to Darnell Lewis to prep him to go behind bars. Stars Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart. Rated R.
• Home (2D and 3D) — Oh, an alien on the run from his own people, lands on Earth and makes friends with the adventurous Tip, who is on a quest of her own. Voices of Jim Parsons, Rihanna, Steve Martin. Rated PG.
Synopses from the Internet Movie Database website, imdb.com.