‘Longest Ride,’ ‘Furious 7’ premiere
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• Furious 7 — Deckard Shaw seeks revenge against Dominic Toretto and his family for the death of his brother. Stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson. Rated PG-13.
• The Longest Ride — The lives of a young couple intertwine with a much older man as he reflects back on a lost love while he’s trapped in an automobile crash. Stars Scott Eastwood, Britt Robertson. Rated PG-13.
• Get Hard — When millionaire James King is nailed for fraud and bound for San Quentin, he turns to Darnell Lewis to prep him to go behind bars. Stars Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart. Rated R.
• Home (2D and 3D) — Oh, an alien on the run from his own people, lands on Earth and makes friends with the adventurous Tip, who is on a quest of her own. Voices of Jim Parsons, Rihanna, Steve Martin. Rated PG.
• Do You Believe? — When a pastor is shaken by the visible faith of a street-corner preacher, he is reminded that true belief always requires action. His response ignites a journey that impacts everyone it touches in ways that only God could orchestrate. Stars Mira Sorvino, Sean Astin. Rated PG-13.
• The Divergent Series: Insurgent (2D and 3D) — Beatrice Prior must confront her inner demons and continue her fight against a powerful alliance which threatens to tear her society apart with the help from others on her side. Stars Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort. Rated PG-13.
• Cinderella — When her father unexpectedly passes away, young Ella finds herself at the mercy of her cruel stepmother and her daughters. Never one to give up hope, Ella’s fortunes begin to change after meeting a dashing stranger in the woods. Stars Lily James, Cate Blanchett. Rated PG.
Synopses from the Internet Movie Database website, imdb.com.