‘Home,’ ‘Get Hard’ premiere this week
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• Get Hard — When millionaire James King is nailed for fraud and bound for San Quentin, he turns to Darnell Lewis to prep him to go behind bars. Stars Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart. Rated R.
• Home (2D and 3D) — Oh, an alien on the run from his own people, lands on Earth and makes friends with the adventurous Tip, who is on a quest of her own. Voices of Jim Parsons, Rihanna, Steve Martin. Rated PG.
• Do You Believe? — When a pastor is shaken by the visible faith of a street-corner preacher, he is reminded that true belief always requires action. His response ignites a journey that impacts everyone it touches in ways that only God could orchestrate. Stars Mira Sorvino, Sean Astin. Rated PG-13.
• The Divergent Series: Insurgent (2D and 3D) — Beatrice Prior must confront her inner demons and continue her fight against a powerful alliance which threatens to tear her society apart with the help from others on her side. Stars Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort. Rated PG-13.
• The Gunman — A sniper on a mercenary assassination team, kills the minister of mines of the Congo. Terrier’s successful kill shot forces him into hiding. Returning to the Congo years later, he becomes the target of a hit squad himself. Stars Sean Penn, Idris Elba. Rated R.
• Cinderella — When her father unexpectedly passes away, young Ella finds herself at the mercy of her cruel stepmother and her daughters. Never one to give up hope, Ella’s fortunes begin to change after meeting a dashing stranger in the woods. Stars Lily James, Cate Blanchett. Rated PG.
• Run All Night — Mobster and hit man Jimmy Conlon has one night to figure out where his loyalties lie: with his estranged son, Mike, whose life is in danger, or his longtime best friend, mob boss Shawn Maguire, who wants Mike to pay for the death of his own son. Stars Liam Neeson, Ed Harris, Joel Kinnaman. Rated R.
• Kingsman: The Secret Service — A spy organization recruits an unrefined, but promising street kid into the agency’s ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius. Stars Colin Firth, Taron Egerton, Samuel L. Jackson. Rated R.
• The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water — SpongeBob goes on a quest to discover a stolen recipe that takes him to our dimension, our world, where he tangles with a pirate. Stars Tom Kenny, Antonio Banderas. Rated PG.
Synopses from the Internet Movie Database website, imdb.com.