‘Taken 3’ opens this week
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• Taken 3 — Ex-government operative Bryan Mills is accused of a ruthless murder he never committed or witnessed. As he is tracked and pursued, Mills brings out his particular set of skills to find the true killer and clear his name. Stars Liam Neeson, Forest Whitaker, Maggie Grace. Rated PG-13.
• The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death — 40 years after the first haunting at Eel Marsh House, a group of children evacuated from WWII London arrive, awakening the house’s darkest inhabitant. Stars Helen McCrory, Jeremy Irvine. Rated PG-13.
• Into the Woods — A witch tasks a childless baker and his wife with procuring magical items from classic fairy tales to reverse the curse put on their family tree. Stars Anna Kendrick, Meryl Streep, Chris Pine. Rated PG.
• Unbroken — After a near-fatal plane crash in WWII, Olympian Louis Zamperini spends a harrowing 47 days in a raft with two fellow crewmen before he’s caught by the Japanese navy and sent to a prisoner-of-war camp. Stars Jack O’Connell, Takamasa Ishihara. Rated PG-13.
• Annie — A foster kid, who lives with her mean foster mom, sees her life change when business tycoon and New York mayoral candidate Will Stacks makes a thinly-veiled campaign move and takes her in. Stars Quvenzhane Wallis, Cameron Diaz, Jamie Foxx. Rated PG.
• Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb — Larry spans the globe, uniting favorite and new characters while embarking on an epic quest to save the magic before it is gone forever. Stars Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Owen Wilson. Rated PG.
• Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2D and 3D) — Bilbo and Company are forced to engage in a war against an array of combatants and keep the terrifying Smaug from acquiring a kingdom of treasure and obliterating all of Middle-Earth. Stars Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage.
• Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1 — When Katniss destroys the games, she goes to District 13 after District 12 is destroyed. She meets President Coin who convinces her to be the symbol of rebellion, while trying to save Peeta from the Capitol. Stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth. Rated PG-13.
• Big Hero 6 — A special bond develops between plus-sized inflatable robot Baymax, and prodigy Hiro Hamada, who team up with a group of friends to form a band of high-tech heroes. Voices of Ryan Potter, Scott Adsit, Jamie Chung. Rated PG.